I’m thankful that my partner and children are here with me right now.
I’m thankful that we are warm, safe and dry.
I’m thankful that I was able to prepare and serve my family with warm, wholesome food. Non equine.
I’m thankful that I have a voice and the opportunity to use that voice for good.
I’m thankful for the music of The Roches.
I’m thankful that the view from my window is of fields, trees and sky.
I’m thankful for the purring cat who is lying in such a way as to make typing on a smartphone rather awkward.
I’m thankful for the relentless curiosity of my boys.
I’m thankful that I love, and am loved back.
- RT @IorekByrnisson: What is the done thing regarding your own kids' milk teeth, once shed? Keep? Discard? Bury? I'd genuinely love to know… 1 day ago
- RT @ProtestPics: "I'm Muslim and people call me terrorist. Do you trust me? If yes, hug me." This is so powerful. https://t.co/w7ap3ss8QQ 2 days ago
- What is the done thing regarding your own kids' milk teeth, once shed? Keep? Discard? Bury? I'd genuinely love to know if there's a norm. 3 days ago
- @etaknipsa @darynsimon Quite so - you'll notice I said nothing about taking to school! That said I always look forw… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @etaknipsa @darynsimon I'm generally happy for my boys to invest their own pocket money in the odd fad here and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @cromulentjosh @JonnElledge Depends - she may yet turn out to be someone else's sock puppet. Or some one else's flack jacket. 3 days ago
- @Atrios @JonnElledge Bracketed addendum unnecessary! 😉 3 days ago
- @BBCTeaching @etaknipsa @smithsmm @MrBoothY6 @HeyMissPrice @StephenConnor7 Probably my own favourite class book to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @kennypieper: 'Mr Corbyn, are you a threat to National Security?' The state of journalism in this country... 6 days ago
- @carroll_dr @teacherhead @DSGhataura @Rosalindphys @angusferraro That sounds like a terrific, if limited, shop. Bui… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
Teacher, hubby, dad, bloke. 40 something. Central England
Posts I Like