I’m thankful that my partner and children are here with me right now.
I’m thankful that we are warm, safe and dry.
I’m thankful that I was able to prepare and serve my family with warm, wholesome food. Non equine.
I’m thankful that I have a voice and the opportunity to use that voice for good.
I’m thankful for the music of The Roches.
I’m thankful that the view from my window is of fields, trees and sky.
I’m thankful for the purring cat who is lying in such a way as to make typing on a smartphone rather awkward.
I’m thankful for the relentless curiosity of my boys.
I’m thankful that I love, and am loved back.
- RT @LiteracyPages: Yay! A principal advocating for spending less money on junk and more on what matters most - books for classroom librari… 4 months ago
- @JulesDaulby @kvnmcl @Positivteacha Dr Elpis Pavlidou at the University of York is researching the problem from a n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @ouralteredlife: Someone is reporting my son's face & #Instagram agree saying it doesn't meet their guidelines before removing it. RT to… 1 year ago
- @ouralteredlife @rlh79 Sorry to hear about this happening - he's beautiful. 1 year ago
- @nowMrsBeattie @HeyMissSmith Needs must... 😷 1 year ago
- @ESA_History @astro_timpeake @UniOfYork Yay! Thanks ESA. You rock 😎 1 year ago
- @nowMrsBeattie @HeyMissSmith But if you're sitting for the loo, surely you have hands free for snacking? Pity those… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- @astro_timpeake @UniOfYork We could do with a Spotify playlist of your space tunes, btw! 1 year ago
- @astro_timpeake @UniOfYork My son has just come home buzzing! Thanks for staying late to do signings and pictures T… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- RT @amarylisd5: #bbcradio4 #apointofview. Wow! A free and unchallenged party political broadcast on behalf of the Conservative Party. Speec… 1 year ago
Teacher, hubby, dad, bloke. 40 something. Central England