I’m thankful that my partner and children are here with me right now.
I’m thankful that we are warm, safe and dry.
I’m thankful that I was able to prepare and serve my family with warm, wholesome food. Non equine.
I’m thankful that I have a voice and the opportunity to use that voice for good.
I’m thankful for the music of The Roches.
I’m thankful that the view from my window is of fields, trees and sky.
I’m thankful for the purring cat who is lying in such a way as to make typing on a smartphone rather awkward.
I’m thankful for the relentless curiosity of my boys.
I’m thankful that I love, and am loved back.
- @MissBrownYork83 @cd_teach I started teaching just as the BBC computers were undeservedly disappearing into dusty s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @teacherhead Also currently available on Amazon for people wanting a physical copy. 5 months ago
- @teacherhead To be found online here: youtu.be/A3rslOW2Qkk (I'll stick with my vinyl copy!) 5 months ago
- @Craig_McLeish1 Superb evening at Sheffield Arena - what a show! https://t.co/R9chgIp5Mb 6 months ago
- RT @rlrossi64: If I were devising the KS2 SAT spelling test, I’d include “fortnight” just for sheer devilment. 6 months ago
- This is a little slice of bliss and brilliance. Orbital - P.H.U.K.U. youtu.be/k0ogD6qi6r4 via @YouTube 6 months ago
- RT @LiteracyPages: Yay! A principal advocating for spending less money on junk and more on what matters most - books for classroom librari… 11 months ago
- @JulesDaulby @kvnmcl @Positivteacha Dr Elpis Pavlidou at the University of York is researching the problem from a n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @ouralteredlife: Someone is reporting my son's face & #Instagram agree saying it doesn't meet their guidelines before removing it. RT to… 1 year ago
- @ouralteredlife @rlh79 Sorry to hear about this happening - he's beautiful. 1 year ago
Teacher, hubby, dad, bloke. 40 something. Central England