I’m thankful that my partner and children are here with me right now.
I’m thankful that we are warm, safe and dry.
I’m thankful that I was able to prepare and serve my family with warm, wholesome food. Non equine.
I’m thankful that I have a voice and the opportunity to use that voice for good.
I’m thankful for the music of The Roches.
I’m thankful that the view from my window is of fields, trees and sky.
I’m thankful for the purring cat who is lying in such a way as to make typing on a smartphone rather awkward.
I’m thankful for the relentless curiosity of my boys.
I’m thankful that I love, and am loved back.
- @MirrorPolitics Ha! The man can't cope with his actual brief, yet he's now a clock tower conservation expert. Fool. 1 day ago
- @j66bo Sad to see such an example of how to castrate teachers & inhibit progress. Not leadership. Nor consistently punctuated. Muppetry. 3 weeks ago
- @j66bo How appalling! 3 weeks ago
- @Positivteacha Tweet deleted. Why so? 3 weeks ago
- @RozDeKett That weird binary occurred to me this morning. Madame, I salute you! 1 month ago
- @GravProsser @DPWF0 You forgot *continue cuts without even the faintest sense of shame or irony* 1 month ago
- @Mr_B_W Could be a super-hip reference to the lyrics of this Korean cartoon; suspect it's the stereotyping & ignora… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @doctor_oxford: May's DUP bribe could have bought NHS: 1000 MRI scanners 1500 CT scanners 35,000 junior doctors 65,000 nurses So much… 1 month ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: £100,000,000 per DUP MP. Well haggled, May. That'll send a strong message to Brussels. 1 month ago
- @Ephemeral321 That phrase is used in a *highly* contextualised way. To the extent I think it's fair to call foul on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
Teacher, hubby, dad, bloke. 40 something. Central England
Posts I Like