I’m thankful that my partner and children are here with me right now.
I’m thankful that we are warm, safe and dry.
I’m thankful that I was able to prepare and serve my family with warm, wholesome food. Non equine.
I’m thankful that I have a voice and the opportunity to use that voice for good.
I’m thankful for the music of The Roches.
I’m thankful that the view from my window is of fields, trees and sky.
I’m thankful for the purring cat who is lying in such a way as to make typing on a smartphone rather awkward.
I’m thankful for the relentless curiosity of my boys.
I’m thankful that I love, and am loved back.
- RT @ouralteredlife: Someone is reporting my son's face & #Instagram agree saying it doesn't meet their guidelines before removing it. RT to… 4 months ago
- @ouralteredlife @rlh79 Sorry to hear about this happening - he's beautiful. 4 months ago
- @nowMrsBeattie @HeyMissSmith Needs must... 😷 4 months ago
- @ESA_History @astro_timpeake @UniOfYork Yay! Thanks ESA. You rock 😎 4 months ago
- @nowMrsBeattie @HeyMissSmith But if you're sitting for the loo, surely you have hands free for snacking? Pity those… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- @astro_timpeake @UniOfYork We could do with a Spotify playlist of your space tunes, btw! 4 months ago
- @astro_timpeake @UniOfYork My son has just come home buzzing! Thanks for staying late to do signings and pictures T… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- RT @amarylisd5: #bbcradio4 #apointofview. Wow! A free and unchallenged party political broadcast on behalf of the Conservative Party. Speec… 5 months ago
- @StuartLock My eldest, at similar age, decided to draw a goatee on Mrs Iorek while she slept. In Sharpie. On the mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
- @MirrorPolitics Ha! The man can't cope with his actual brief, yet he's now a clock tower conservation expert. Fool. 6 months ago
Teacher, hubby, dad, bloke. 40 something. Central England