I’m thankful that my partner and children are here with me right now.
I’m thankful that we are warm, safe and dry.
I’m thankful that I was able to prepare and serve my family with warm, wholesome food. Non equine.
I’m thankful that I have a voice and the opportunity to use that voice for good.
I’m thankful for the music of The Roches.
I’m thankful that the view from my window is of fields, trees and sky.
I’m thankful for the purring cat who is lying in such a way as to make typing on a smartphone rather awkward.
I’m thankful for the relentless curiosity of my boys.
I’m thankful that I love, and am loved back.
- @Gwenelope Me too. What a fabulous gig that was. 1 day ago
- @solvemymaths Ditto. The writers of this one started the company, I believe. outoftheark.co.uk/about/our-auth… 4 days ago
- @ClareSealy Brilliant! 4 days ago
- RT @ClareSealy: My friend's 4 yr old just misread this card in a very loud voice in a packed card shop! https://t.co/AoDBbFJH6A 4 days ago
- @solvemymaths Many come with really catchy, often cheesy melodies. Very popular, but a massive cringe factor! 4 days ago
- @solvemymaths It's the company behind this and other 'gems'. 4 days ago
- @solvemymaths The second I read it, I knew it was an Out of the Ark song. Saccharine & full of dreadfulness! 4 days ago
- @tstarkey1212 @MichaelT1979 Number wang, not want. Curse these fat thumbs. 4 days ago
- @tstarkey1212 @MichaelT1979 'And that's number want!' was my routine response to thoughtless mental maths answers with last year's Y6. Often 5 days ago
- @tstarkey1212 @MichaelT1979 course it's guff. But I suspect it's intended to rhyme with earned, & to convey 'done learning'. 5 days ago
Teacher, hubby, dad, bloke. 40 something. Central England
Posts I Like