I’m thankful that my partner and children are here with me right now.
I’m thankful that we are warm, safe and dry.
I’m thankful that I was able to prepare and serve my family with warm, wholesome food. Non equine.
I’m thankful that I have a voice and the opportunity to use that voice for good.
I’m thankful for the music of The Roches.
I’m thankful that the view from my window is of fields, trees and sky.
I’m thankful for the purring cat who is lying in such a way as to make typing on a smartphone rather awkward.
I’m thankful for the relentless curiosity of my boys.
I’m thankful that I love, and am loved back.
- @Mr_B_W Could be a super-hip reference to the lyrics of this Korean cartoon; suspect it's the stereotyping & ignora… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @doctor_oxford: May's DUP bribe could have bought NHS: 1000 MRI scanners 1500 CT scanners 35,000 junior doctors 65,000 nurses So much… 2 days ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: £100,000,000 per DUP MP. Well haggled, May. That'll send a strong message to Brussels. 2 days ago
- @Ephemeral321 That phrase is used in a *highly* contextualised way. To the extent I think it's fair to call foul on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @MattWrack: ....and please remember for the future: This is what trade unionists look like. #GrenfellTower https://t.co/Eujpqf0EHe 1 week ago
- RT @Butsurelynot: Queasy about the stick Theresa May is getting re #grenfell? Remember the racist bus & stopping rescue boats in the Med to… 1 week ago
- RT @mhwhitworth: #foundinOxford #kingstonrd #ox2 #oxford Someone's much-loved dragon. On the wall outside no. 81 https://t.co/bdCsQitsZi 2 weeks ago
- @Positivteacha @talktofile That's powerful stuff, that poetry... 2 weeks ago
- RT @PolComForum: Dear Theresa, it's not the number of MPs that counts it's how you use them. You have to do more with less that's all 😂👏👍 2 weeks ago
- RT @charlywoodsy: @heidiallen75 @Conservatives I'm a dedicated member & activist - please, we just cannot work with the DUP. Please, as a c… 2 weeks ago
Teacher, hubby, dad, bloke. 40 something. Central England